Grasslands Dog Food
Grasslands Dog Food
Every ACANA® recipe is thoughtfully crafted from start to finish with premium ingredients. With the highest protein offering in ACANA pet foods, our ACANA Highest Protein Grasslands® Recipe is rich with 70%1 quality animal ingredients like ranch-raised4 lamb, duck, eggs and freshwater lake fish, balanced with 30%2 fruits, vegetables, and botanicals, many delivered daily. Artificial colours, flavours or preservatives are never added in our kitchen.
- First THREE ingredients are fresh or raw lamb, duck, and eggs, making this recipe nutrient-dense, with our highest protein offering.
- Includes fresh or raw vegetables & fruit like spinach, whole pumpkin, butternut squash, carrots, apples, and pears, all nutritious and high in fibre.
- No added grain ingredients3, soy, corn, wheat or tapioca.
- Coated with freeze-dried lamb and liver and freeze-dried duck and liver for a delicious taste your dog will crave.
- Crafted in the Canada with the world’s finest ingredients.
Ingredients: Raw lamb (8.5%), raw duck (8.5%), eggs (8%), lamb meal (8%), herring meal (7%), turkey meal (7%), whole green peas, whole red lentils, whole chickpeas, raw freshwater lake fish* (5%), fish oil (4%), raw lamb liver (4%), duck liver (4%), raw turkey (4%), whole green lentils, whole pinto beans, whole yellow peas, lentil fibre, duck fat (2%), pea starch, dried kelp, fresh whole pumpkin, fresh whole butternut squash, fresh whole carrots, fresh whole apples, fresh whole pears, fresh whole zucchini, dried chicory root, freeze-dried duck and liver, freeze-dried lamb and liver, fresh kale, fresh spinach, fresh turnip greens, fresh beet greens, whole cranberries, whole blueberries, whole saskatoon berries, turmeric, milk thistle, burdock root, lavender, marshmallow root, rosehips. *varied mix of raw tullibee, whitefish, northern pike, and mullet
- Crude protein35%
- Fat content17%
- Crude ash8%
- Crude fibre6%
- Omega-6 fatty acids*2.3%
- Omega-3 fatty acids*1%
- DHA (docosahexaenoic acid)0.2%
- EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid)0.2%